Thanks so muchOff the Hook! for nominating my blog for the Leibster Award!!
The idea of this award is to highlight blogs with under 200 followers that deserve a look.
Here’s how I hold up my end of the bargain:
1. Post eleven facts about myself.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set and create eleven questions for the people I’ve nominated.
3. Choose eleven people (with fewer than 200 followers) to give this award to and link to them in my post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs.
My 11 Facts:
1. I love to learn (about anything)!!
2. My favorite animals are cats and fish. I once had a goldfish that lived 10 years!
3. My favorite pandora station is Disney.
4. I’m a little OCD about having a clean room.
5. I am a yogi. I’ve been doing yoga for about 7 years and I love to try new and challenging poses. My favorite pose is bird of paradise.
6. My favorite flavor of ice cream is cookies and cream.
7. I have one little sister and I love her to death!
8. I have a really big sweet tooth. I would rather just eat dessert than a meal.
9. I am not spontaneous. At all.
10. I really love pop with cherry flavor in it.
11. My favorite month is May.
11 Questions Answered:
1. Most influential role model?
My mother for sure. She is a strong, independent, Christian woman who always holds her head up high even when times are tough.
2. What is your favorite activity?
Besides Crochet? I love to read. (see question 8)
3. How were you introduced into the world of knit/crochet/craft/photography?
Freshman year (of college) crocheting became a fad on my floor and I had to join! I just taught myself to knit as well.
4. Coffee or Tea?
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
The rainforest of Brazil.
6. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
I want to be an occupational therapist with a successful career.
7. Your favorite meal?
A good burger and some BBQ.
8. Favorite book?
My favorite books are written by co authors Lincoln Child and Douglas Preston. I also love Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.
9. Night in/night out?
Night in complete with friends, snacks, crocheting and a movie!
I’m a stereotypical introvert.
11. Early bird/night owl ?
Early Bird. I can’t stand to waste my day sleeping.
My Questions for Nominees:
1. Describe your childhood in one word…
2. Pie or Cake?
3. What’t that one project, post, thing, meal… you have made that you are so proud of?
4. What’s your favorite time waster?
5. Do you like to eat dessert?
6. Favorite place to work on your blog?
7. Would you rather have a wand or a lightsaber?
8. Favorite type of pop?
9. What’s that one movie you can watch over and over?
10. Best memory with your family?
11. If I could give you a plane ticket to anywhere, where would you go and why?
Here are my talented nominees:
2. ELK studio
3. Off the Hook
11. Crochet Crochet