- Yarn over and insert hook into stitch. Then pull the yarn till it’s about the same height as the stitch before (approximately 2 chains high).
2. Yarn over and out through the first loop only.
3. Yarn over and pull through 2 loops. There should be 2 loops left of the hook.
4. Repeat steps 2-3 two more times. There should be 3 double crochet stitches and the last stitch from before( 4 loops total).
5. Yarn over and pull through all 4 loops.
Let me know if the directions and pictures were clear. Happy crocheting!